Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Scrapbooking Camp!

I have recently resurrecting my Card and Scrapbooking Camps! I love these times to get together with new and experienced scrapbookers, share layouts, patterned papers, embellishments, and desserts!  I had my dear SIL (Sis-in-law) and a neighborhood friend over to have a scrapping night. We made a 1 page layout, and a 2 page spread. For the 1 page layout - I pulled from my trusty source - www.splitcoaststampers.com! I created these two pages for my DS (Dear Son) 1 year scrapbook. SBSC291 and SBSC290. I adore SCS and having them as a creative resource. I scrapped 5 pages on Saturday morning, and going to these challenges help "jump" my creativity!



 These pages are "simple" as they were designed for my scrapbook camp and for quick and easy replication. I did try to add some accents on each and dug out my signo white gel pen which i do NOT use enough :) Did Faux stitching on the top layout, and accented the snowflakes on the bottom layout.

Colors are all Stampin' Up!  - Ruby Red and Old Olive
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment