Saturday, October 29, 2011

Embossing Birthdays!

Another card for my stamp camp - this one utilizing and showcasing the "Big Shot" embossing machine! I was never totally happy with my cuttlebug - it never did what i wanted it to do, i had to fight with it too often, i even went as far as to believe that i got a bum one, and returned and replaced it once, but no... it was the machine itself that i didn't love.

I had the big shot on my wish list for a while, and then my SIL got me a thank you present and lo and behold! My BIG SHOT! And EMBOSSING FOLDERS! (which i used on the background of this card). I have fallen in LOVE! Use this machine on almost every card and project now, and sold my Cuttlebug on eBay to get me more cash for more embossing folders!

This card uses Not Quite Navy, and the coordinating paper, ink and buttons. My favorite selling point about Stampin' up! - EVERYTHING MATCHES!!! :)

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment