Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Einstein Beanie for Baby!

So just like my stashes of scrapbook supplies and card making pieces, and PATTERNED PAPER (my obsession), I have now developed quite a stash of YARN! Random remainders of skeins here and there in random leftover colors from other projects. Started trying to kick out some ETSY projects with these. First, my first Einstein hat using Lion Brand Homespun yarn (Pattern here). LOVE working with this yarn, and thought this baby hat came out so cute! Funny part is - the pattern is ONE SIZE and shows an adult wearing it, but mine will not stretch at all beyond a baby hat - so... that's how it will be marketed :) A baby einstein hat - super cute, super soft, super blue, and next attempt, I will check my gauge better, and maybe add a few stitches to compensate for my tight hooking skillz :)

Check it out on Etsy here!

No comments:

Post a Comment