We made 20 holiday cards with all Stampin' Up! materials - Stamp-a-stack as they call it. I prepared all the supplies, but the girls had a choice of patterned paper, the border punch, and which images they wanted to stamp and decorate. They could also layout the design horizontal or vertical which gave them enough of a variety to make the cards different, but gave me enough uniformity that I could prep all the materials together and still have the class over in 2 hours. (we ran 2.5 mainly due to an exploding glue incident) :)
- Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White Cardstock
- Patterned Paper: Holly Berry Bouquet
- Swirles cuttlebug embossing folder and my Big Shot
- Rhinestone Bling
- Scallop and Scallop Trim Border punches
- Stampin' Up Watercolor pencils and Markers
- Polar Party Clear Mount Stamps from Stampin' Up!