Friday, September 23, 2011

Halloween Punch Art

Was "surfing the web" (is that phrase even cool anymore?) and came across this adorable card from Stamping Peg with the most adorable ghosts on it. Of course - I had to CASE it (Copy And Steal/Share Everything). I decided to also combine SCS's Color Combo this week of Tempting Pumpkin Olive.

Here's another spin on the ghost using the owl punch from Stampin' Up! from Robin's Blog. 

I did my own tonight - using the Splitcoast Color Challenge - CC341, and I just had a lot of fun putting this Halloween scene together. I recently got a Big Shot, so I have been having a blast with embossing, and these ghost's are just too adorable!



The pumpkins are from the Stampin' Up! Happy Blessings set, and the haunted mansion is a Michaels dollar stamp. The ghosts were made using the SU Owl Punch, and the card stock and patterned paper is all SU.

To make the fence I used a square punch, and just lined it up really carefully :)

Thanks for looking!
Mancy





No comments:

Post a Comment