Monday, September 12, 2011

Hello World!

"I'm not supermom - i just try to do it all."

This is something I must say 5x a day. I'm a type-A, driven modern woman, who is inspired by so much of what I see and experience around me, and cannot sit still.  So I do a lot. And that's what works for me.
So now I've decided to start sharing my story and blogging about it. I gain so much from what I read and see around me, and maybe by sharing some of that information, I can hit other people the same way I've been inspired!

So a little about me? Hubby and I have been together for 10 years and happily married for almost 7 years, and it's been amazing. We've both grown as a couple and as individuals since we've been together, and we make each other better people.
We are a God-centered Catholic family and have 3 amazing children with a 4th on the way. (EDD - March 15). We are ecstatic to have this new addition coming to our family, as are our other children who are already throwing out name suggestions and proposed bedroom sleeping arrangements.

In addition to my home-life which is the most important part of my life, I have a  full-time job as a project manager for a medical device company. I also run 1/2 marathons, sing in my church choir, crochet and scrapbook and rubber stamp, and chauffeur my kids around town to dance, and girl scouts and all their activities. It's a full life, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment