Friday, September 23, 2011

Simple Cupcakes

Clean and Simple cards are harder to make then one might think. I have a very hard time putting together very few elements, and keeping the lines "clean", without it coming out looking rushed or "missing something" in my opinion.


The SCS Clean and Simple Challenge this week was a sketch challenge as well - copying the simple lines and layout of another designers card. My addition to this challenge was a card which I made for my nephew's first birthday this weekend. I also used the Color Challenge from SCS this week as well; gotta love 2 for 1 challenge submissions!

The Cupcake is from the adorable Cupcake Punch from Stampin' Up! The phrase is from the Birthday Bakery set. I added the eyelets just cause I felt it needed something else :) I used my crop-a-dile so it was super fast, and hope that wasn't "too much" for the clean and simple concept!

Thanks for looking!
Mancy

No comments:

Post a Comment